Azeron Compact for Lefties
The next order wave will be on 13 October 2019 at 16:00 UTC.
The gaming keypad is for right handed use (mouse in the left hand), for left handed people. See Azeron Compact, if you are buying for a right handed gamer.
Made to Order
The keypad is made after the order has been processed. It might take up to 60 days for your keypad to be manufactured and shipped.
Due to high demand, we sell one keypad per order.
- 1 programmable analog thumbstick (direct input)
- 24 programmable buttons
- 5 way directional switch
- 2.0m USB cable
- 3D Printed PLA plastic body
- Steel plate base
- Software adjustable thumbstick angle
- Plug and play input device, works with all games
- Software to customize key setup
- Joystick (direct input), keyboard or hybrid mode
- On-board memory for two profiles
- Infinite software profiles
- Basic macro support
- Software adjustable thumbstick deadzone and sensitivity
- Thumbstick can be set up as an analog stick (direct input) or as keyboard buttons
- Switch between two thumbstick setups on the fly
- Adjustable button towers for each finger
This is a fully independent gaming device for PC. It makes a gamers life easier and provides additional comfort when playing games.
The keypad has 26 mechanical programmable keys, which can be easily reached without moving your hand, and an analog thumbstick for WASD movement.
The keypad works best with RPG, MMORPG, FPS and MOBA video games, but will work well with games in other genres as well, as it reduces the movement needed to trigger key presses.
It works as both a keyboard and a joystick (direct input), or a combination of both.
This keypad has been referred to as Thanos Hand, Infinity Gauntlet, The Claw and [insert random hand-like legendary artifact name] in videos and comments all over the internet.
To pick the correct hand size option, please print this image on an A4 paper, and compare your hand to it. The medium option is most comfortable for 16cm - 19cm hands, while the large options is est for 19cm to 22cm hands. Smaller and bigger hands can use the keypad as well, but comfort may vary.
- Curved: more organic feeling, but your hand is locked into a single position due to the curved shape;
- Flat: can change the angle of your hand, but it doesn't have that organic shape.
ALL IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT.
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.