We do not knowingly collect, maintain, disclose, or sell personal information about users under the age of majority in your state or province of residence. If you are under the age of majority in your state or province of residence and have used our Services, please contact us at Privacy [at] azeron [dot] eu so that we may delete your personal information.
Information We Collect About You
We collect your personal information directly from you and through your interactions, use and experiences with our websites.
For more information about the types and sources of information we collect about you click here.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We use your personal information for purposes such as:
- Providing you with our products and services and enhancing the quality of our customer support;
- Tailoring your customer experience. For example – making product or service recommendations for you;
- Improving our products and services;
- Complying with applicable laws;
- Improving the safety and security of our websites, products and services. For example – detecting, preventing, investigating and responding to risks that could harm you or us.
We may share your personal information with our Business Partners to perform functions such as assisting us with completing any transactions, sharing information about our products and services, or offering you our latest deals and promotions. For more information about how we use and share your information click here.
We use “Log files” to track actions occurring on the websites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
We use “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” – electronic files used to record information about how you browse the websites.
Your Consumer Privacy Rights
You can exercise your privacy rights under applicable privacy laws (such as the General Data Protection Regulation) concerning your personal information by emailing privacy [at] azeron [dot] eu. We do not discriminate against customers who exercise their rights under appliable privacy laws.
For more information about your privacy rights click here.
Your Marketing Choices
You can make a choice about whether you allow cookies to be used to track your activities in our websites or not. You can opt out at any time by de-selecting the checkbox in the “How We Use and Share Your Information” section.
For other privacy questions, issues, concerns or complaints, please email us at privacy [at] azeron [dot] eu or write to us at:
Regarding: Data privacy
Rūpniecības iela 2
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to learn how we are protecting your personal information.
The types of information we collect about you depends on your use of our websites and the ways you interact with us. This may include information about:
- How you use or visit our websites;
- How you interact with us;
- Contact, billing and other information you provide.
We do this to improve our service, personalise advertisements and marketing strategy including sending promotional communications, targeting advertising and presenting you with relevant offers.
We also obtain information from third-party sources. We protect information obtained from third parties according to the privacy practices as described in this Privacy Statement. These third-party sources can change, and may include:
- Communication services, including email providers and social networks, when you give permission to access your information on such third-party services or networks.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Contact details such as your name, email address, mailing address and telephone numbers.
- Account history information related to products you purchase and activities associated with your account.
- Cookie and tracking information such as IP address, location data, browser type, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL), other unique identifiers and technical data that may uniquely identify your device, system or browser.
- Error reports and performance information of the products and any problems you experience.
- Feedback and rating information you provide to us such as customer survey feedback and product reviews you write.
We use and share your information to
- Create, deliver and maintain our products and services.
- Establish and maintain your account.
- Measure credit and payment risk.
- Provide account related services and information.
- Help you with customer service and technical support issues or questions.
- Help us improve and personalize our products and services.
- Provide you with marketing and promotional communications and deliver targeted and relevant advertising and relevant offers to you, which includes making better predictions about content and marketing offers that may interest you.
- Authenticate your identity.
- Detect and prevent fraud.
- Meet our legal obligations and conduct research.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information.
You can opt-out of our marketing cookies by de-selecting the checkbox below.
Allow cookies to be used, to help us track our visitor flow. (You can not be identified by these data as they are anonymous)
Please note that we do not alter our websites data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the conﬁdentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data. We encourage you to take care of the personal data in your possession that you process online and set strong passwords for your Azeron account, limit access to your computer and browser by signing out after you have ﬁnished your session, and avoid providing us with any sensitive information.
Consumer privacy rights vary depending on where you reside, but we will make reasonable efforts to honour your request even if you are a resident of a country or state that does not require us to do so under applicable law
- Right to Know: you may have the right to request information about the personal information we have collected about you and for what purpose.
- Right to Access: you may have the right to request information about how we process your personal information and to obtain a copy of that personal information.
- Right to Deletion: you may have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected from you.
Please keep in mind that we may not be able to honour all requests, such as if the information is required to process your payments or returns, to fulfil your order, or to comply with tax, audit, or other regulatory requirements. Please refer to Submitting Access or Deletion Requests to learn how to submit a request.
If you would like to access a copy of, or request deletion of the personal information we may maintain about you, or to exercise any other privacy right as set out above, you may do so by:
- Sending a written request via email to Privacy [at] azeron [dot] eu;
- Writing to us at:
Regarding: Data privacy
Rūpniecības iela 2
We require the following information to authenticate you no matter which method you use to make your request:
If you are an agent acting on behalf of someone else, please note that in addition to the information noted above, we will also ask for a copy of your Power of Attorney.
Please be aware that your request does not guarantee complete access or comprehensive removal as the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
We may sometimes provide links directing you to websites operated by third parties. Those websites may also collect your personal information, subject to the third party’s information practices as outlined in their privacy statements. We do not operate these websites and are not responsible for their information practices. We encourage you to review privacy statements on any third-party website before providing any personal information.
What are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our websites, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our websites. Cookies can be set by the websites or services you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by a third party, such as analytics or advertising services (“third-party cookies”). Third parties may collect and use information as we have described in this Notice and our Privacy Statement and pursuant to their own privacy policies.
There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the websites. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our websites.
Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
We use first-party and third-party cookies that fall into the following categories:
Essential Cookies (first-party cookies) are necessary for our websites to function properly and securely. These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around our website and providing access to features such as your profile and purchases, log in credentials, and other areas of the websites. These cookies are necessary to enable the basic features of these websites to function, such as providing secure log-in, allowing images to load, or allowing you to select your cookie preferences. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
Statistical Cookies (third-party cookies) help us to understand how visitors interact with our websites by collecting and reporting information. Any information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure activity on any website, application, or platform for the purposes of introducing improvements in function of the analysis of the data regarding the service use made by users.
We collect the following types of information related to our gift card services:
Information you provide: When you purchase or use our gift cards, we collect and
the gift card:
- Full name (Name and Surname);
- Email address.
Gift card activity: We gather data related to the purchase, redemption, and balance
of our gift cards, including:
- Transaction history;
- Gift card balances;
- Redemption details.
We use information about the recipient of the gift card for specific purposes:
- Gift card services: information is essential for processing gift card purchases, redemptions, and inquiries regarding card balances;
- Customer support: We use your information to provide assistance, answer inquiries, and address concerns related to our gift card services;
- Legal compliance: We may use your information as required to comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
We use information about the recipient of the gift only for a period in which the gift card is valid, after that we permanently delete the information about the recipient of the gift card.