Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to my country?
Attention: We do not deliver to PO Boxes and USA armed force/naval bases at this time.
We ship worldwide. Shipping price varies depending on your location and is indicated on the Checkout page. Following shipping methods are available:
- FedEx International Economy®: European Union (estimated delivery time 3-5 working days), Rest of the World (estimated delivery time 4-9 working days). Price is calculated on the checkout page after you enter your country and postal code.
- FedEx International Priority®: European Union (estimated delivery time 1-3 working days), Rest of the World (estimated delivery time 2-6 working days). Price is calculated on the checkout page after you enter your country and postal code.
- DHL Economy: European Union (estimated delivery time 3-5 working days), Rest of the World (estimated delivery time& 4-9 working days). Price is calculated on the checkout page after you enter your country and postal code.
- DHL Express: European Union (estimated delivery time 1-3 working days), Rest of the World (estimated delivery time 2-6 working days). Price is calculated on the checkout page after you enter your country and postal code.
- International Post: European Union (estimated delivery time 5-12 working days), Rest of the World ( estimated delivery time 9 -15 working days ). Price is calculated on the checkout page after you enter your country and postal code
Because of legal restrictions we can't ship to Antilles, Cuba, India, Iran, Iraq, Crimea, Syria, North Korea, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Cambodia, Comoro, São Tomé and Príncipe, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Yemen, Greenland, Latvia, Brazil, Russia, Belarus. All orders originating from these countries will be cancelled without prior notice.
We do not cover customs and duty fees. Customs and duty fees must be covered by the customer.
More information is available in Shipping and Delivery
No shipping method available during checkout?
The most common causes for this are:
- Incorrect Zip Code – double check that it is correct and that there are no leading or trailing spaces in zip code.
- Country, Region/State and Zip code mismatch – double check that all are correct and match your region.
- Incorrect city – double check that there are no typos and no special characters like “ ‘ ” or “ ` ”
- Services not available for cart content – due to some limitations there are times when we can’t ship with FedEx Priority and if your country supports only FedEx Priority deliveries, then it will show that there are no shipping methods available. Try leaving just the Keypad in the cart and see if shipping methods are shown.
- FedEx might not ship to your Zip code – in this case you should contact us with full address and we can find out from FedEx what is the closest delivery point and get back to you.
- Check for leading and trailing spaces in all fields.
- If you are trying to place an order from your mobile phone and it doesn’t work, please try to do that from your PC.
If you have double checked everything above and the problem still persists please send us your full address, a screenshot of the shipping address, error from our site, cart content and the checkout process that was chosen (Guest/Registered user) to info [at] azeron [dot] eu
Azeron sent me an email. Is it legit?
Important! Please be aware of our contact information:
Our only website is azeron.eu.
Our official e-mails are info [at] azeron [dot] eu and sales [at] azeron [dot] eu.
Alternatively you can use contact form on our website: https://www.azeron.eu/support/contact/.
We have 11 team members, who can be contacted on Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/9tw9pju):
- @Imants (Azeron) - Creator status on our Discord server.
- @Aļģis (Azeron) - Administrator status on our Discord server.
- @Inga (Azeron) - Team status on our Discord server.
- @pojako (Azeron) - Team status on our Discord server.
- @S4nt4 (Head of customer Support) - Customer Support on our Discord server.
- @Eliza - Marketing & Influencers on our Discord server.
- @Sandis (Marketing) - Marketing on our Discord server.
- @Savva (Marketing) - Marketing on our Discord server.
- @Renārs (Tech Support) - Tech Support on our Discord server.
- @Mario9191 (Customer support) - Tech Support on our Discord server.
- @Linda (Customer support) - Customer Support on our Discord server.
- @Maija (Customer support) - Customer Support on our Discord server.
We also have voluntary moderators on Discord, who are Azeron Keypad users and active
community members. They can answer some of your questions regarding the Keypad,
but please bear in mind that they might not have the latest information as they
are not a part of our onsite team. But they are very helpful community members
and generally nice people.
- @Cardiac - Moderator status on our Discord channel.
- @Richkan - Moderator status on our Discord channel.
- @V3n0m15 - Moderator status on our Discord channel.
- @Darth Draconis - Moderator status on our Discord channel.
Anyone else who is contacting you regarding orders from azeron.eu is not part of Azeron. Please do not trust these people.
How much does it cost?
The price can be seen in our online store.
All prices are shown in euros, if you are ordering from a country that does not use euro as their currency, you will be charged in your local currency at the exchange rate that is current at the time of the purchase.
You can use Xe or any other live currency converter to check the cost in your currency.
What payment methods do you accept?
Visa®, MasterCard®, Apple Pay, Microsoft Pay, PayPal, Alipay, Bancontact, Giropay, iDEAL, EPS, Przelewy24, American Express, Klarna.
Our PayPal profile is "azeronstore". Do not send us money directly. Please purchase using the store instead.
Which keypad is the most suitable for me?
The Classic has 26 programmable keys and the keypad was originally made for PC
users, while the Compact was made mainly for XIM (console) players. The differences
are the way the buttons are positioned on the towers and that Compact has a smaller
distance between the pull and the flick keys. Due to the tower size difference,
the Compact has two less buttons. But you can use both versions either on a PC
or a console.
The Cyborg is the ultimate Azeron keypad with 29 programmable keys and even more adjustability options – lifting and tilting towers, adjustable top buttons, thumbstick module, and palmrest height. The Cyborg Compact, however, is a lighter version of the standard Cyborg with its versatility and the alternate layout of the top buttons.
Cyro is the keypad + mouse hybrid, it allows you to control the cursor, access numerous buttons, the analog thumbstick, and the scroll wheel with just one hand. So it is best suitable for people who can only use one hand.
Does this keypad work on a console?
Azeron keypad will work on console games that support mouse & keyboard input, however you will first need to map your keys on your pc. For the games that don't support mouse & keyboard input, you will need a XIM adapter. Additionally, on PS5 games that support the PS5 controller only, you will also need a beloader.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask around our Discord server as many
people in our community use Azeron keypad exclusively on consoles:
Does this keypad work on Mac and Linux?
The software for Azeron keypad is made for Windows, but the keypad can be configured
using third party software like Joystick mapper or Gamepad Mapper for Mac.
Not currently supported on Linux.
How does each of the color options impact my Azeron?
- Regular color: Impacts the color of buttons, thumbstick, cords, LEDs and the logo. Single color of your choosing.
- Custom keypad: You can choose any color layout from the colors available. The only parts that are black and not changeable are: rings around LEDs and screws. Everything else is customizable.
- Presets: We have already made some color combinations that you can choose from - Beast, Fresh n juicy, Soda, Joker, etc.
You can make your imagination run wild in our keypad customizer and find what suits you best.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at info [at] azeron [dot] eu.
Does this keypad have a warranty or return policy?
Azeron SIA offers a 2-year warranty for purchase on all new products from our official online store from the date of shipping within EU territory. Any purchases made from non-EU countries get a 1-year warranty. This warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials, not wear or accidental damage.
Any refurbished product bought from our official online store carries a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
More information is available in our Refund and Warranty Policy.
Why is the refund I received different from the amount I originally paid?
If your payment involves a currency conversion, the refund you received may be different from the original payment amount. This is due to fluctuations in currency conversion rates.
Where a payment involves a currency conversion, we apply the conversion rate at the time of payment. Similarly, if a payment is refunded, we apply the conversion rate at the time of the refund.
The conversion rate at the time of the refund may be different from the conversion rate on the original payment. For this reason, the refunded amount may not be the same as the original payment amount.
How durable is the keypad?
With normal use (no raging, throwing or hitting) it will work for years. Just don’t over-tighten the screws to avoid damaging the threads. We use Omron switches, that are commonly used in most mice, so their durability has been tested over the years. The analog stick is the same as in a PS4, so it should work well for a long time. It has worked for us and our friends for more than 3 years with minor wear and tear marks.
Since the Azeron keypad is assembled from 3D printed parts, you might come across a situation where, after unpacking the Azeron box, you can see a button stuck or a screw is looser/tighter than it should be. There is nothing to worry about. It is common and isn't a defect. It can happen as a result of vibration and temperature fluctuations during transportation and should be an easy fix with a little adjustment. Feel free to contact us if this has happened and you require assistance.
Check out Hardware Canucks independent review to find out more
When will I receive my order?
The current production time can be seen in our web stores product page. Once your order has been handed over to the courier for delivery, you will receive a tracking number for your package.
If you ordered the keypad from out store, then it can be tracked using Track Order
Do you offer any discounts?
Apart from the coupon codes given out to some influencers, we do not offer any additional discounts due to the huge demand and production queue.
Subscribe to our newsletter here, so you don’t miss out on any upcoming sales.
Additionally we do sell refurbished keypads at reduced price. Check out the refurbished section on our web store.
Where/how can I buy?
How will I know when there is a new release?
We will let people know a bit in advance. Check back in any communication channel of Azeron (Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, Discord server) regularly, or subscribe to the mailing list on the website
What size should I order?
Cyborg and Cyborg Compact models -
The medium option is most comfortable for 16cm - 19cm (6.3in - 7.5in) hands, while the large option is best for 19cm - 21cm (7.5in - 8.3in) hands.
Xlarge will be comfortable from 21cm+ (8.3in +). Only made on a special request, contact us on info [at] azeron [dot] eu.
Smaller hands can use the keypad as well, but comfort may vary.
Classic and Compact models -
The medium option is most comfortable for 16cm - 20cm (6.3in - 7.9in) hands, while the large option is best for 20+cm (7.9+in) hands.
Smaller and bigger hands can use the keypad as well, but comfort may vary.
The small is most comfortable if your circumference around the palm is between 18cm - 20.5cm (7.1in - 8.1in).
The medium is most comfortable if your circumference around the palm is between 20.5cm - 24cm (8.1in - 9.4in).
Can I change the size, if I don’t feel comfortable with it?
It is possible to change from large to medium size, but it is not possible to change the size from medium to large, due to the shorter length of wires.
Size conversion guide from large to medium -
What is the difference between curved and flat palmrest?
Curved: more organic feeling, but your hand is locked into a single position due
to the curved shape;
Flat: can change the angle of your hand, but it doesn't have that organic shape.
Note: You can order both palmrests so you can change them out yourself. Extra palmrest costs 35 Euro. You can add it to your cart, while purchasing the keypad.
Palm rest changing guide
A side by side comparison flat (left) vs curved (right):
How to adjust the keypad?
Follow the illustrated easy steps below to adjust the keypad properly and enjoy
the unrivaled ergonomics. Download the full manual here.
NB! Avoid tightening screws too much while adjusting, and do not use inappropriate tools for those tasks, it may cause irreversible damage and even void the keypad warranty.
To adjust the Azeron Cyborg follow quick tips in this video.
Can I order parts to change/upgrade my keypad later on?
Yes, you can get them in our store Service parts category. Please do check the parts compatibility with your keypad.
If you can't find the part needed, please contact us at info [at] azeron [dot] eu
What kind of switches does it use?
It uses Omron D2F-01 microswitches you find in mice, so the keys have a clicky feel like a mouse click, not like a keyboard. The switches used on the top button on the Compact and Cyborg Compact are Omron B3F-1000
What's the difference between classic and compact?
Classic has 2 more buttons and was intended mainly for PC, the compact is more
suitable if you think you don't need as many keybinds at the same time such as
console with XIM, but works totally fine on PC too.
ALSO: The classic has a larger bottom button which makes the space where your fingers are in larger than in the compact as can be seen here:
What is the difference between Cyborg and Cyborg Compact ?
Both models do the same function. The difference is in the layout, like the top buttons being slightly different on Cyborg compact.
It is quicker to reach the top buttons on Cyborg, but not everyone likes pressing
the button with the knuckle upwards and instead choose the Cyborg Compact version
where the top button is pressed downwards.
If you plan to take the keypad with you on the journeys it is better to choose the Cyborg Compact as you can find a suitable case for carrying it.
My keypad arrived damaged. What should I do?
If your keypad arrives damaged and you would like to start a claim, please send a photo of damaged package and keypad to info [at] azeron [dot] eu.
3D print quality looks bad
Most complaints about build quality come from people who don't own one of our keypads and presume that "it's bad because it's 3D printed".
Many of our customers complement us on the print quality, however you don't have
to take our word for it - feel free to watch Hardware Canucks independent
review if you are worried about print quality of our keypads.
Besides, if you are not fully satisfied with the print quality, you can always return it within 60 days of the delivery.
Please check out our Refund and Warranty Policy for more info.
Is it possible to use Cyro together with keypad?
It is possible to use both Cyro and keypads simultaneously, but one of them must be used on the onboard memory.
As for the other device, you can either use the onboard memory or opt for software profiles.
To avoid conflicts, it is essential to set at least one of the thumbsticks to keyboard mode; otherwise, the game will recognize the devices as Player 1 and Player 2, leading to interference.
Both devices can be joined together in one virtual controller with a software from reWASD.
Why is it so expensive?
Indeed it is on the pricey side, but did you know that these keypads are not mass produced in China? Azeron keypad is hand-made in Latvia, EU with a unique design that adjusts perfectly to your hand with unrivalled ergonomics. Our keypad is fully custom made according to your specifications and much more that you can read up on our website. While we can see that not everyone will understand the "real world" costs of manufacturing this, we have thousands of happy customers in more than 90 countries worldwide who have paid that price and keep buying for their friends and family.
Please protect the package and its contents from heat. Do not leave it in a hot car or exposed to sunlight for long periods.