Wave 2 report & Improvements
Hi Community! Everything is happening so fast! If you are still wondering - Wave 2 is officially done! 78 Keypads have been sent out since the last blog post, priority queue orders from last wave are on their finish line and we’re coming close to start production on standard queue orders! Now we have even more work ahead and a lot of keypads to make from the last pre-order wave, but to assure you of the progress, here are some interesting improvements we’ve implemented by now:
- We are working to add “Upgrade to priority” and “Pay again” options to automate processes. This way, it will make things easier
- We’ve hired 1 new programmer;
- We’ve hired a production/quality assurance manager;
- We’ve hired 2 new Assembly girls;
- Overall, our team has grown to 18 employees;
- In the nearest time, we plan to significantly increase the amount of 3D printers - 15 new printers are already on their way :) ;
- We’ve launched our Instagram account, where we would love to see you tagging us in posts or stories of the keypad you’ve received :) ;
- We are now managing our subreddit, thanks to gameshack_(member of our discord), who created it!;
And more to come! As there are still a lot of problems with many banks not letting payments through (until asked by you), because we are in Eastern Europe, we are still working to add Stripe as a second payment method for customers in the countries we have most problems receiving payments from. This should solve many headaches to both you and us. Stay tuned for that!
Many of you are asking every day on every social media channel we have - Is there a waiting list? How can I pre-order? When will you add stock? First of all - Huge thank you for your patience. As you can see by our reports, we’re working with a speed of light and adding something little every day to do it even better and faster. Second - We don’t want to promise any dates/times or amounts right now, because we still need process last pre-order wave. Stay tuned, follow our channels and you won’t miss the news you’re waiting for!
I, Katya (@LatvianCat on Discord), your community manager, am here - I’m still feeling my way around and getting familiar with everything, but soon I’ll take over most of the communication. ( With some of you I have already talked, hi! ) Our social media accounts should become more active as well, so please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter and YouTube, and join our Discord server.Thank you all for the great support!
LatvianCAT & Team Azeron